[IP] GRRRR.. mean comments

This weekend I went with my mom to a local toy store to look at some things for the baby.  (I'll be seven months along a week from tomorrow!  But I'm not counting or anything).  She used to be a manager there, so of course she knows everyone.  Well one man who works there has a diabetic wife who has lots of complications.  She has nerve problems, liver problems, stomach problems, all sorts of things I don't know the technical names of. But he asked me how the pregnancy was going.  I said, "Oh fine.  Just a little tired lately" or something like that.  Well he said, "Well, I know you were supposed to wait until you had your numbers better first, but I guess you were just too stubborn and wouldn't
That really made me angry.  This man doesn't know my me just because he used to work with my mother, and I don't feel like he has any right to judge me. To tell the truth, this WAS an unplanned pregnancy that would have been a little easier financially in two years or so, and I had planned to wait until I'd been pumping longer to think about trying for a baby.  But once it was a done deal, of course I was happy about it. And I'm working very hard to keep my levels where they need to be so that I don't harm the baby.
His little comments managed to make me feel extremely guilty, like I was already a bad mother for not being in better control before conceiving.
I wish people would just keep their mouths shut when you don't ask for their opinions!

Sherry C
>From the massive city of Bowling Green, KY
GRRRR people....