[IP] Re: Organizer kit for everyday use...

I went through this same thing when I first started pumping. I was obsessed with having the perfect bag that would hold everything I wanted it to hold.  I looked online at all the Diabetic supply sites, and just didn't find what I wanted.  The pictures were always too small and they were just too overpriced! I finally found my perfect bag in the camping/outdoor section of my local Target store.  (I hope you guys have Target, it's a little like Wal-Mart but slightly nicer). My bag folds into a kind of roll, then when you fold it out, you can hang it by a little loop. It has several sections, one big enough for my meter and extra tubing, then several open compartments meshed in for insulin,
syringes, alcohol, batteries, etc. (I think they are supposed to be for a toothbrush, toothpaste, deodorant, and stuff).  I love my supply bag! It folds small enough to stick in an overnight bag, but holds everything I want it to.

Sherry C