RE: [IP] organizer case for everyday use

Marilyn Wolovick [mailto:email @ redacted] wrote:

> But most
> sites don't have enough info re: size and ice packs etc.  Its very
> frustrating.  Can someone please recommend where I might find a good
> one.  I'd like it to be able to carry an insulin bottle (in
> case my pump
> stops working or my site comes out), my blood testing equipment, my
> record book and pen,  and some extra pump supplies when I'm away from
> home.  Any help would be appreciated so much.

First, a comment - if the pump gives out, you still have insulin with you .
. . in the reservoir.  You may not need to carry a separate bottle of

But . . . I just went to REI (Recreational Equipment Inc., a co-op based in
Seattle) and got one of their compartmentalized fanny packs - bigger,
stronger, and less expensive (I think I paid $12 of one that's about 10 x 6
inches, and it expands to about three inches if I really fill it.  It has
another feature I like: the straps can be tucked into a compartment so that
it more easily fits into my briefcase, or I can wear it around my waist.
You can see it at
=8000 (the price listed there is $16.00).

Jim Handsfield
mailto:email @ redacted OR
mailto:email @ redacted