Re: [IP] Nausea with lows

>I do not have gastroparesis, but have noticed many times in the a.m. before
>breakfast I feel like I will meet instant death if I don't get something
>my stomach immediately - a sip of milk, a grape, anything, then I'm not
>nauseated anymore. Anyone else experience anything like this?

I don't know anything about gastroparesis, but I feel quite nauseated if my
BG drops very low ( under 40). Then I feel like vomiting, and that makes it
hard to eat. I solve the problem by putting some high carb energy gel under
my lip. Then the sugar wil be absorbed directly into the bloodstream, and my
BG rises quicly.

Pump 2.5 months.