Re: [IP] Re: pump educator?

In a message dated 2/26/01 1:25:24 AM Central Standard Time, email @ redacted

> Amie,
>   Dietetic Technician Degree?  Is that a 2 or 4 year degree.  Most
> 'technician' degrees I've heard of you can get at a local junior college?
> Is
> this your case?  Byt the way I have a BS in Psychology which does NOT apply
> towards CDE so not ALL medical type degrees are acceptable.  I'm learning
> live with it!  Plus, Kerri was talking about becoming a pump trainer not a
> CDE!!
> Sylvia
> mom to Joshua

       I'm sorry if you misinterperated the letter but i said medical fields
that are related to diabetes!
       I am enrolling in the two year program at the university of New
Hampshire and yes as os graduation they  have all the student sit for the
exam to be certified by the American Dietetic Association!  After that i can
go for the CDE.
       I was also trying to let people know disetronic pump trainers ARe also
CDE's.  Someone said they were not.  I have been trying to get in as a
trainer with them and dave told me they have to be CDE's first!   (Dave is my
territory Mangager for Disetronic)