Re: [IP] Extend Bars

  We were given some samples of the Extend bars and Joshua, 9 y.o., really
lilked them.  However by pocket book did not!  Now we use Nite Bites, which
are smaller but cheaper with more bars in the box.  Plus, it appears that for
Josh anyway one of these smaller bars carries as big a whallup as one of the
larger Extend bars.  If Josh is low at bedtime he will usually include one of
these bars in his snack and he generally runs really good BGs through the

  Again, the ones we use are called Nite Bites and come in Chocolate, Peanut
Butter and Banana flavors.

mom to Joshua