Re: [IP] Insertion Devices & Choosing Infusion Sets

  My son Joshua is on the H-Tron pump but we use the MM sof-sets with their
serter.  So really if you like the H-Tron pump get it but then get the MM
sets.  You may also want to see if the sil-serter would work with the Dis
Tenders.  I'm not familiar with the sils but am with the Tenders.  We really
like the sof-set micros because of the ease with the serter and because Josh
is so skinny.  He says that the sets don't hurt as much for as long after
insertion.  But you can use both companies.

mom to Joshua