Re: [IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V4 #908- pump educator?

Bill B. or anyone else interested,

  Contact either your local reps or the companies themselves.  Disetronics
seems to be the only company so far to be willing to deal with and train as a
pump trainer without already having a 'professional' license of some kind.
Now Animas has shown me some interest but I'm waiting for a new gal to finish
her training here locally who will be in charge of training and education in
our area.  Our rep seems to think that I have a chance at becoming a trainer
if I would be willing to carry liability insurance.  So check it out with
your local reps and/or the companies and keep pressing the issue that life
experience has to count for SOMETHING!!

mom to Joshua