Re: [IP] Go, Darrin!

Thanks fo rthe kind words and support, Lindy!  :)  It;s true though you
guys are the only ones who really understand.  And only you guys can
understand how much that means - esp when one's closest freinds and family
aren't even interested in seeing a comparitive pre-pump and post-post chart!

TTYS!

>Darrin Parker wrote:
>> Sorry for the frivolous posting but no one else understands! :)  Many
>>  thanks to all who helped me thru thst first rough month!
>>
>>  Darrin Parker
>>  Nova Scotia, Canada!
>>  - --------------------
>>  Pumping for 3 months thanks to the support of wonderful internet friends!
>>  In 5 days on the pump I obtained better control than I had done in 27 years
>>  of MDI!  (To date:  51% improvement in average bg's and 70% fewer hypos)!
>
>No apologies necessary, Darrin!  Every time I read your sig line, I'm
>inspired by what you took on without any of the medical support you *should*
>have had.  Congratulations for all your success thus far -- and thanks for
>your inspiration!
>
>Lyndy Latta

Darrin Parker
Nova Scotia, Canada!