[IP] Nausea with lows

>>>Nausea has often been a sign of low blood sugar for me over the years,
though I don't believe it was in the early years (i.e., the first 25 years,
perhaps).  But with gastroparesis, it is a very logical connection after a
meal -- if the food is not getting processed, it sits there and makes you
nauseated, and the bolus you took for the meal has no carbs to work on and
just makes you low. >>>

I do not have gastroparesis, but have noticed many times in the a.m. before
breakfast I feel like I will meet instant death if I don't get something into
my stomach immediately - a sip of milk, a grape, anything, then I'm not
nauseated anymore. Anyone else experience anything like this?

http://maxpages.com/bludasue AND http://www.picturetrail.com/dmbashpics which
includes an album of the evolution of pumps.
Poor spellers of the world, untie!