[IP] Please help me (health question)

Good Morning Everyone,
I don't know if you all remember me or not.  I'm the one who has been having
shortness of breath and chest pains (f 32 type I for 5 yrs).  All of the test
I have had done came back okay. I had the following VQ SCAN (scan on my lungs
throw breath in a tube and have an IV done.  EKG, stress test, breath
pressure test, echo on the heart and all kinds of blood work.  I'm Operation
Manager at work is asking me to go on Disability.  And I don't know anything
about disability.  I was worry if any one can please me on this subject.
MELISSA  email @ redacted