Just a reminder, that our March meeting will be NEXT THURSDAY March 8th, NOT
this Thursday.....Hope everyone can make it...at least everyone within a 50
miles radius...heh heh...those of you in CALIFORNIA and TEXAS are
exempt...THIS time.

So, to recap:

DATE:       Thursday March 8
TIME:       6-8ism pm
PLACE:  Good Shepherd Episcopal Church on 31st Street between 2nd and 3rd
Avenue - middle of the block on the SOuth side of the street.

PLEASE rsvp to me via email, or phone (if you have it), if you ARE coming, so
I can get an idea of how many chairs to pull out :-)

Looking forward to seeing everyone again.  If anyone wants more info, like
the EXACT address, please let me know.

NYC Sara Smartie Pants