Re: [IP] Gastroparesis and Low Blood Sugar

In a message dated 2/25/01 2:00:55 PM, email @ redacted writes:

<< I've never associated nausea
with low blood sugar before. >>

Nausea has often been a sign of low blood sugar for me over the years, though
I don't believe it was in the early years (i.e., the first 25 years,
perhaps).  But with gastroparesis, it is a very logical connection after a
meal -- if the food is not getting processed, it sits there and makes you
nauseated, and the bolus you took for the meal has no carbs to work on and
just makes you low.  I certainly use it as a sign to test, myself.

Linda Z