Re: [IP] MY LITTLE PUMPY NEEDS A NAME......LOL HELP!!

LOL - I'm having the same problem except I'm dealing with a baby
(due in 2wks!!!), not a pump! :) If I help you, will you help me
(I have some cool 3D ultrasound pics - link in my sig line - that
you can very clearly see his face in...maybe it will help. LOL!)?

Hmmm...what color is your pump? That might help us get started.
How about Mighty Mouse (do you remember that cartoon - "Mighty
Mouse is on the way! Here I come to save the day!")? ;)

Hope you get some good ones! :)

Gina said:
okay, this little guy needs a name......... i cant think of a
good one, so if
any of you creative people would like to name your neice or
nephew (LOL),
help me out here....... i think my pumpy wants to be a little
boy  :O)
any ideas?  maybe your pumpy can help it's cousin out and name
him  :O)
xoxoxo
gina

--