[IP] Vasotec--What dose amount?

Hello Pumpers,

I like many of you use Vasotec to help prevent kidney disorders down the
road.  The side effect I encounter using Vasotec is that little nagging
cough.  I'm currently taking 5mg daily.  Since I do not spill any protein
I've asked if I could reduce my Vasotec intake to 2.5mg's hoping this may
stop/slow the cough.

Could a few of you who use Vasotec reply with the dose amount you use and
whether or not it also causes the cough.

Mark Capozzoli