[IP] My Nephew Colby

Hello All,

Colby, my nephew(Donna Moore's son) was taken to the hospital this morning.
He had nause and vomiting with right side paralysis.  They have done blood
work and an MRI on him.  His endo has decided to keep him over night and a
pedi neurologist is going to see him this evening or in the morning(cannot
remember which).  His b/s was 147 when this happend. He had this happen back
in Oct.  Second time in 4 months.  I will keep everyone informed as we learn

glenn marks and The Terminator