>From: linda leach <email @ redacted>

>Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2001 09:07:13 -0800 (PST)
>--- email @ redacted wrote:
> > god i cant stand this no more!!!!!!  > ALL I WANT IS TO BE NORMAL AND
> > Sad & FRUSTRATED today,
> > xoxo
> > gina

>I am where you are right now. I do everything by the
>book & it doesn't work. I get so tired of
>sticking finger & always out of range. It;s hard for
>my husband to understand my depression. It takes so
>much effort and I'm just so tired. Know this isn't
>real uplifting, but wanted you to know you are
>definitely not alone. Hang in!! Linda

Gina and Linda and everyone,

We are ALL in the same boat. And that's why we joined this wonderful list
and stick with it. We are all here for each other and we all need each
other. And I think we all have our days of frustration and hopelessness! But
we still have each other and thank goodness we have this list.
And, in saying that, let's remember that this list and Michael need our
help. I have made my contribution. How about the rest of you? Let's all try
to do our part to keep this list going! I'm really not sure that I could
keep going without it. I KNOW that it has kept me going on the pump for the
last 10 1/2 months! And it has been hard work, but I did it and am learning
to appreciate it more and more, but I would be very lost without this list.