[IP] Re: trigger fingers/thumbs..the cortisone helped me 7 years

Just another person's experience....
After gradually worsening trigger finger pain for a year, it got to the "had
to do something" point.  The ortho injected with steroids (a week or two
insulin boost for that) and planned to see me back as in his experince it
wouldn't help for long or enough.  That was about 7 years ago.......thank
goodness SOMETIMES things do go well!!!!