RE: [IP] People +pumps

For Hedi Vogen:

I work in a big hotel and lately I've been working in the banquet
department to make a little extra money.  Any ways, I had my pump clipped
on my belt and the supervisor asked me to take it off.  I told him I was a
diabetic and this is my pump and I am not taking it off.  He suggested that
I hide it.  My only reply was "Why, I'm not ashamed of my diabetes?", and
you shouldn't either.

Don't ever feel like there is something wrong with you because you have
diabetes.  If they have a problem with the pump or are not educated enough
to understand that your pump is the best thing to happen to you educate
them.  But never be ashamed of how someone reacts to diabetes the wrong