Re: [IP] Scuba diving

Hi,
This is Lily. I got my advanced scuba certification last April and I've
gone on numerous dives since then. I've never had any trouble with tape
staying on.  In November I went on a three day boat trip in Southern
California where we dove all day and I didn't even have to change my set.
I use a silouhette set which comes with its own tape, then I surround
the edge of my set with pieces of 3m micropore tape which is available at
most pharmacies. I used to use a sof-set but I found that I couldn't even
go swimming without having it fall off.  My new system works much better
for me.  Good luck!
Lily