Re: [IP] Thanks

oh my god. i am glad she got rid of that *&^%$# . if he could not handle her
insulin shocks, then he obviously did not love her for her. Her diabetes is a
part of her, he cannot pick and choose what he will love and won't. It is all
a part of the package.
Yes I have been in the same situation - being left because of your disease.
This makes me sick.  PLease keep telling your daughter she is awesome and
loved and try to help her to not be depressed. I know being treated like she
was by him makes you feel like dirt, helpless and contaminated.
PLease hug her for me and let her know she is loved