Re: [IP] pump in Ontario?

I know there is a minimed representative in Stoney
Creek Ontario, her name is Deidre Ailles, give her a
call, her number is 905-662-0115.
I am pretty sure that there is another rep in a
different area of Ontario as well.. go to the Minimed
website (www.minimed.com) and click on "contact us."
There is a list of all the Canadian representatives
there.
  As far as having your pump covered by insurance in
Canada, good luck... I haven't heard of many, but it
is definately worth the fight to try. I failed at
getting the initial cost covered ($5100.00 Can,) but I
get 80% of my monthly pump supplies covered.

Good luck,
Sarah A