[IP] Gastroparesis and Low Blood Sugar

I have suffered with gastroparesis for many years.  At times it gets better,
and at other times it is worse.  Lately, I've noticed a strange connection
though between my nausea (from gp) and low blood sugar.  I have been having
nausea a lot lately along with other gp symptoms.  It seems to get worse
when my blood sugar is low... I'm talking in the 30's or 40's.   I almost
always know now that when the nausea seems really bad, I should check my
blood sugar.  Has anyone else ever had this?  I've never associated nausea
with low blood sugar before.

Please email me individually also because I'm on the digest version.

Kathy G.