[IP] Disability

That was exactly the same position I was in 6 years ago.  My health was
failing rapidly, I couldn't work a full time job and I had a son to support.
I finally had to sit down and do some heavy thinking.  This is what I came up

If I do not take care of my health to the best of my ability first, I cannot
take care of my son at all.  It would do him no good if I worked myself to
death.  Disability was not easy to get for me( I was 26 at the time), but I'm
glad I fought for it.  My health is a bit better and I know I can take care
of my son now.

I hope this helps some, I know it's a hard decision to make

Pumping 12/1/00