[IP] Now that i have the pump, what do i do with the energy?

You know it just occurred to me that for the first time in years I am
currently (and optimisticaly) taking on more than I need to.  Geeze - the
flow of energy just won't subside.  guess that's what normal range bg's for
the frst time in 27 years will do! :)

I can hardly wait until Monday when i can get back to work.

Sorry for the frivolous posting but no one else understands! :)  Many
thanks to all who helped me thru thst first rough month!

Darrin Parker
Nova Scotia, Canada!
Pumping for 3 months thanks to the support of wonderful internet friends!
of MDI!  (To date:  51% improvement in average bg's and 70% fewer hypos)!