[IP] 5wks pumping

Cory's been pumping for 5 weeks now.  He had his first endo visit and his A1c
was 6.7!  He's had some that low and lower in the past but those were always
averages of 40 - 400+.  This time his b/g has been staying in the 100 - 150
range most of the time.  We are very pleased about this, but the endo wants
it a little lower.  We think we have a great diabetes team.  The CDE called
us every day the first few weeks.  She was excellent at helping us make all
the adjustments and answering all our "newbie" questions.
I'm so grateful for the support and education that is provided here at IP.
It's certainly great to know that you will be here when we have questions or
just need to vent.
God bless you one and all,
Susan S.