Re: [IP] Things we've learned after first month of pumping

Its great that you are working on being a pump trainer - I thought about
asking at Minimed if they hired RNS for anything.
When Thomas had his low A1C's it was due to his "honeymoon" period.  We focus
on our child having as normal a life as we can.  We had been pretty laid back
with his carb counting and he tolerated it very well UNTIL the old honeymoon
ended.  Now we're in shock and having to learn how to be TIGHT with his

Bye for now!