Re: [IP] Thanks

  Have them try the top part of her hiney.  My son is also VERY skinny.  We
had always used his stomoach for the sites when we first started.  But since
going with the MMsof-set micros we have also started using this area of his
hiney and frankly, his bgs are much better and there is a lot less pain
involved with the insertion.  I feel that it has something to do with the
additional fatty tissue in that area, but whatever it is it works for Josh!!

Good Luck!

mom to Joshua