[IP] Re: new type 2

From: Laura Lillie
>>...a fasting blood glucose of 133. Kind of surprising as
there
is no known history of Type 2 in our family. I was diagnosed
with Type 1
when I was 23 years old.

...suggestions as to what the next step would be? I need
to convince him that he should have this checked further.<<

Lillie,
Since you have acces to a computer, check out the American
Diabetes web site. You will find Clinical Practice
Guidelines to copy and download, and a lot of other useful
information.
http://www.diabetes.org

Barbara A. Bradley, MS, RN, CDE