[IP] Thanks

   I just wanted to thank  everyone for the responses. I should explain that
my daughter has had some emotional setbacks in the past  3 weeks.  Her fiance
cancelled the wedding due to her diabetes, stating  that he could not handle
her going into insulin shock, so he claims! She works for TWA, and there has
been stress  about job security. Right now she is an exposed nerve, so her
Endo thought it would be wise to lead her through the initial process, which
included help with the insertion. She is very thin and her stomach muscles
are quite scarred from injections, so they are going to try  another option.
I am sure that once her self esteem returns, the procedure will be no problem
at all.     Tricia