well, as always, every time i think i'm going to solve something, the broken
gets fixed....LOL    after all that yesterday, i continued to run back to
back tests with the ultra and wouldnt you know, it's be consistent ever since
with all my tests.....LOL
the interesting this is Life Scan sent me a new meter and i also did back to
back tests with that one and it is acting the same way mine did
yesterday...... the first reading is always way off and then the rest are
okay...... i wonder if this is a continuing problem with the ultra........
i've talked with them many times and no one mentioned it, but it IS a
PATTERN!  i've also been trying the Fast Take which is pretty consistent but
always gives me the lowest readings out of all the meters which kind of
concerns me also..........
so i will stick with my ultra and profile and try to overcome not trusting
thank all of you for your support!!!!!!!!
dx'd 11/83     pumping 2/14/01       and lovin' it!!!!!!