[IP] Possible Type 2

My dad just got blood test results back from his heart doctor. Everything
was great except a fasting blood glucose of 133. Kind of surprising as there
is no known history of Type 2 in our family. I was diagnosed with Type 1
when I was 23 years old.

Any suggestions as to what the next step would be to investigate this? He
lives in a place where doctors are not up-to-date on diabetes care. I need
to convince him that he should have this checked further.

Laura Lillie