Re: [IP] Things we've learned after first month of pumping

My name is Nancy.  My son is Thomas.  He is 7 (dx at 5)  We will begin
pumping sometime in the next few weeks.  Our insurance company is putting up
a stink because they think it isn't safe for a 7 yr old to pump due to their
developmental level.  GIVE ME A BREAK!!  He is currently doing 4-6 shots a
day.  His BGS have been 50-400 in the last week!
I'd love to hear more about your 7 yr old and how the pumping is going.  I
must admit I'm as nervous as I am excited about the pump.  I am a pediatric
nurse but it doesnt help much when its your own child.