Re: [IP] Being very hard to get along with?

I am having the same problems as you are the only difference is I'm female,
43, and had my by pass 11 months ago.  I'm still working on my difficulties
but I have found that putting everything in the proper perspective helps a
lot, for example realize the things you can change and do it no matter how
long it takes, relax, maybe even lower your expectations, and most of all be
kind to yourself because you are the only person that can take care of
yourself.  Try some form of counseling.  God Luck, you will get through this.