[IP] Scuba diving

I've been using the MiniMed 508 for about 17 months now.  It's the only pump
I've ever had.

I'm also very active (snow ski and scuba dive).  I've had no trouble with
temp. changes while snow skiing.  I have had trouble while scuba diving,
though.  I go to Bali twice a year to dive and each time I've gone with the
pump (twice) I basically leave it at home.  There is no way to keep the tape
from coming off in salt water.  In addition perspiration and sun tan lotion
play havoc, too.

Much to my chagrin, MiniMed was no help!  All they could suggest was to try
another tape.  So, I've tried them all, and none of them work.  I normally
use the IV3000, which is great if you not in the water all day long!

Good luck!  You'll love the pump!

Rick Dalka
spot says sils stay in at the beach.
use dry roll on deoderant under the sil.