  The one thing I have definately decided about this disease is that, like
most things in life, it is NOT an EXACT science.  For someone to think that
they can maintain exact BGs all of the time is, well, unrealistic.  I know
when we were looking into the pump for our son I was so sure that this would
be the 'cure' we really needed.  Boy was I WRONG!!!  And since then I have
been able to relax a little bit and not take things so seriously.  NOTHING is
precise so just go with it.  Every minute of every day is going to be
different so just try and relax and go with the flow!!!

mom to Joshua