Re: [IP] One Touch Ultra

Hi I use the glucometer elite and I love it, it takes alittle longer but is
very accurate.  I also have the fast take if you like fast results.  I use
that when I am going to be doing or going on for a very long day.  I find
that the both are very good.

I am sorry that I don't have any experience with the meter that you want to
use.  but I have experience with the two that I mentioned above and I love
both of them.  Let me know what you hear.  I wouldlove to know.