Re: [IP] Input on deciding which pump to use

All pumps are great.  Simple as that.  The deciding factor in choosing is
your lifestyle:

A & D offer waterproof capasity and this is a necessity for those active in
the water.  there is no way one can return to shore to bolus once an hour
and participate in long distance watersports etc.

MM & A offer square waves which are necessary for those with high fat or
high protien diets.

A seems ot have it all but I know little about them as they have only been
on the market for less than a year.

Darrin Parker
Nova Scotia, Canada!
Pumping for 2 months thanks to the support of wonderful internet friends!
of MDI!  (To date:  50% improvement in average bg's and 85% fewer hypos)!