Re: [IP] What about the Glucometer Elite?

I got the Elite last year, then my endo gave me the Elite XL this past Jan.
I can say this is the best meter I have used so far.  And trust me after 23
years of having diabetes I've used several, One Touch Basic, Accucheck,
Accucheck Advantage, Tracer, etc., the Elite is the simplest to use, no
calibration needed, I like the fact that the strips just sip up the blood,
you don't have to milk it for a big hanging drop.  And now that I been
checking my sugars more often, I'm glad they require less blood.

I'm glad I switched over to Glucometer.

Deb Andersen
Get my MiniMed 507C on Tues.
Can't wait.