[IP] Glucometer Elite

Shelly,  I use the glucometer elite, and I've been very happy with it.   The
results seem trustworthy.   I also use a One Touch II at home, which has
always given me consistent results.  I just recently started using the
Glucometer Elite because it is so much smaller to carry around in my purse.
My cde also said that she thought the Glucometer Elite was a very good meter.
 I had a meter years ago that gave me very unreliable results.  I would
consistently get readings of 100 or higher when I knew (and proved with a
back-up meter) that I was having a low blood sugar.