[IP] Input on deciding which pump to use

>You CAN test the Animas pump.  Call 1 877-YES-PUMP to get the rep. for
>your area.  I test drove an Animas for a week and then kept it another
>week while I was testing a Disetronic pump.  This extended loan enabled me
>to directly contrast the pumps over a period of time.  My Animas rep was
>very accomodating and perhaps a small part of the reason that I ended up
>choosing this model.

My husband "test drove" the Animas pump last week. He liked the Animas best.
Just found out from someone at the insurance company today that he will be
approved based on the doctor's letter of medical necessity. Yeh! :) She said I
just needed to send his blood glucose log for the past 3 months...that it was
just a formality.

Come to find out I have been waiting for almost a month because they were
waiting for his blood glucose log. They called his doctor 3 different times
and asked for it. The doctor's office never called them back to tell them to
get it from me or called me to let me know! All this time I had been calling
the insurance company every 2-3 days to get the status on this thing! I had
been told they were still waiting on the medical board!