[IP] Re: Freestyle plasma vs One Touch whole blood

My new Freestyle meter is 20 points different from my One touch Profile.  I
understand Freestyle uses plasma and One Touch uses whole blood.  Should I
be converting the Freestyle numbers over to my whole blood range of  70 -
140?  How do you do this?  Can I just raise my range 10%?  I'm confused.
The endo never talked about whole vs plasma so I am assuming the One Touch
range I've been using for the last four years have been correct since
Lawren's A1c's have been around 7.1.  Today she told me she felt low.  I
tested her on the Freestyle and it read 92.  When I tested her on the One
Touch with the same sample of blood it read 70.  I'm confused.  Barb Dame