Re: [IP] Input on deciding which pump to use...

Rick Dalka,

  My son had a TERRIBLE time with his sites staying on with sweat, and
moisture of any kind.  Then I found out about Mastisol Liquid Adhesive which
we are using now.  It has made all the difference in the world.  Holds on
even in the hot tub!!!!  Big secret of all of this stuff is to fan the site
area a little bit before actually attaching the site  to the skin.  Allow
both the IV prep (if that is what you are using) and the Mastisol to get a
little tacky before applying site!  That made a huge difference too!

Good Luck!

mom to Joshua