I now use the FastTake which I carry with me to work, etc.  I use my Profile
at home.  It clearly states on the literature for the FastTake that the
results will be about 15% higher that what you get with others...it measures
the level more accurately and more closely to the manner in which
professional laboratories do.  When I use my Profile, I now add about 15% to
the level I get.

Now that I have my FastTake and adjust my reading from my Profile, I have
been able to more accurately correct my high BGs and have come under better
control...for the past month, my sugar has not been over 150 mg/dl.

Roxanne Villanueva RD, LD
Cleveland, Ohio
IDDM X 18 years, Pumping since 1/4/1995.
e-mail:    email @ redacted