[IP] first few days

One question...did any of you feel sick (flu like symptoms, headache)

when you first started using the pump? I felt just awful yesterday

it was my best bgs ever! My rep thinks it might be because I'm not

to having such normal bgs thruout the day.

Anyone else have this?

Yes, I did.... it took about a month to feel like 120 was normal... after four
months, 100 felt like normal and now I'm working on 90 - which still feels low
to me after 6 months!  so the first month, those 'sick' feeling continue and
will for a little while, but after that - you will feel GREAT!