> ok, i got an ultra meter today and for some reason i'm just not
> comfortable with it.... i guess i have to adapt my mind to thinking
> it's okay...... but this is my worry: i decided to do a couple tests
> right after each other in separate fingers as recommended...... this
> is what i got, all within ONE MINUTE of each other: 119, 126, 111,
> 137, 115, 111, 116 now, in my opinion, 111 to 137 is a BIG
> difference (26 points).....

The mean for all of those tests is 119. The deviation from the mean
for the 111 an 137 is just under 15% -- and for all execpt the
reading of 137, under 9%. That is quite acceptable for product like
this. It may not be ideal, but it's a heck of a lot better than the
device of 5 - 10 years ago and getting better every year.