[IP] Diabetes Station Chat with our CDE

   On Wednesday February 28th at 9:00 EST, my daughter's CDE, Gary Scheiner
of Integrated Diabetes Services (www.integrateddiabetes.com) will be the
guest "chatter" at the Diabetes Station forum. I think I'll be the moderator,
so stop by & chat with Gary. He's a type I himself, using a pump for 6+ yrs,
and responsible for empowering many children and adults to better understand &
 deal with their diabetes. I credit Gary with my own child's healthy,
enlightened attitude towards her diabetes & making it an accepted part of her
routine, without it dominating her life! Gary has also been sponsoring a
local bi-monthly Pump support group for the past 4 years.
    The website is www.diabetesstation.org & if you click on "directions", it
will explain how to access the chat. If you find the chats too difficult to
follow, there is also the option of accessing the archives later & reading
the transcript of the chat.
Regards, Renee (melissa's pump mom)