Re: [IP] What about the Glucometer Elite?

  I've never used this particular meter.  We started out with the ONE TOUCH
then were switched to the Precision QID.  But recently our endo got us for
free, the new FREESTYLE.  We really like this new meter.  It takes such a
small amount of blood and it is fast.  PLUS you can take samples from the
arms and legs and save those little fingers whenever possible.  And right now
Therasense is giving away the meter when you buy a box of strips.  The strips
run about the same or a little cheaper than most other strips.  My son Joshua
is now 9 and he really likes the options of NOT using his fingers.

mom to Joshua