From: Todd & Shelly Tyler [mailto:email @ redacted]
Sent: Friday, February 23, 2001 9:03 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] What about the Glucometer Elite?

Hi all:  I always read the posts about other meters and I am curious as to
what others think about the meter we have always used, the Glucometer Elite?
When our son was diagnosed it was the Meter they recommended. The strips are
little less $$ than others too.  We have tried the Dex and I found it took
too
much blood from his little fingers.

Just curious.
Shelly