[IP] Input on deciding which pump to choose

I am new to insulin pump technology. I have been type 1 for 25 years with
reasonable control . Active to very active. Worried about temperature sensa
tivity. I cross country ski, ice fish and hunt sometimes in below zero
Also any input from users on H-TRon or D-TRON pumps or Mini Med 508 pump.
I have to make a decision on which one. I would like to here from a user
dr. or company propaganda .  Thanks  email @ redacted